Who will you support?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bigtallfatbloke

Euro 2008 is upon us...and we didnt make it, deservedly so. Anyway who you wanna win?
My head tells me Germany would be a good plan

"Ve haf vays of makink you talk fussball..." :ohmy:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I'm going to support whoever I have a bet on. It's the only way I'll be able to drum up some interest without England in it.
France, Holland or Portugal probably.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I am going to follow Italy. By chance I also pulled out Italy in the sweep stake at work. The pub at the top of my road is going for a Greek themed couple of weeks. A large Greek flag adorns the pub and whilst they are in the tournament Greek food is on the menu with dancing and entertainment. I don't think the landlord is Greek though??

Melvil

Espana for me. (And no, I don't support Liverpool!)

Portugal...but expect a lot of armpit hair pulling from all the sides involved.
Bloody fogreineris - not letting 'us' play with their ball!:ohmy: I suppose we might see a nice bit of Totti after all that tatty on display at the Giro though.
Is Sir Stanley Contador over the hill yet?

Ich will Deutschland unterstütze!

This is the first time I've been looking forward to a football tournament, simply because England are not playing. Nothing against the English or the team; it's just that I can't stand the media hype and mass delusion that always accompanies an England match.

I bet you I'll still be able to play the 1966 drinking game though (down 2 fingers or a shot every time the commentators or pundits mention 1966 - you'll be hammered by kick-off).

Top Bottom