Who would be your Emotional Support Cutout?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Somebody got into a spot of trouble for taking a cutout Trump to his hospital appointment....

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...ter-life-sized-trump-cutout-emotional-support

It just so happens that I have to attend an outpatients' clinic at Charing Cross Hospital on 5th March and I thought I might need to enlist the help of one of my many cardboard friends. The thing is, which one? I think an image of a politician might cause a terrible relapse.

Who would you take?

rikki

Legendary Member
@classic33 or a look-a-like.
Sure to cause some consternation 😄

Drago

Legendary Member
I'd take The Donald too. After all, who would be better than the suave, handsome, rabidly anti communist leader of the free world? I expect the clinic will be hit with punitive sanctions any day now.

postman

Legendary Member
Trump, bump.There is only one,my word people would stand aside like the waters parting in the bible.Ladies would swoon,men would twremble at his square jaw chiselled features and rock hard abs.Hospital appointment no waiting infact the consultant would come out to see me.Ladies and gentlemen of CC i give you our one and only Drago man of action.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Has to be a Felicity Kendall cutout for my emotional support, unless I can bring my emotional support badger.
Are you sure you don't mean beaver? Remember it can only be a cardboard cutout ;)

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
Id take a Larry Grayson Cutout. One thing that winds me up in this time of year is people that leave doors open. Shut That Door! is the message...

Julia9054

Guru
A few years ago when my son was considering studying physics, I went with him to an open day at the physics and engineering dept at Manchester University. There was a life size cardboard cut out of Brian Cox. I wanted to take a selfie with it as a physics teacher colleague of mine has a massive crush on him. Unfortunately my son expressly forbade me from making a show of myself and embarrassing him!

Top Bottom