Who would win a fight between...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Corona Ducks let the shoot fly...

Drago

Legendary Member
I dunno. Those ducks are hard, but the locusts are gonna go mob handed.

And whose going to control the millions of ducks they end uo with as a result of this? The Labradors?

12boy

Guru
Supposedly, in days of yore, seagulls saved Salt Lake City from a plague of grasshoppers by devouring them. Like the gulls, ducks are omnivorous and are themselves considered tasty by many. Of course, so are locusts.

OP
OP
M

MichaelW2

Guru
The result is in... Yay Team Locust

Zhang Long, a professor from China Agricultural University told reporters in Pakistan the ducks would not be suited to the conditions there. “Ducks rely on water, but in Pakistan’s desert areas, the temperature is very high,” Zhang said. Zhang, part of a delegation of Chinese experts sent to help the south Asian country combat the locusts, advised the use of chemical or biological pesticides instead.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I did a rough calculation based on some numbers that I found online... 100,000 ducks could take about 4 days to eat 1 square km worth of locust swarm. A big swarm can cover 1,200 square kms so it would take our ducks 4,800 days to chomp their way through such a swarm - that is about 13 years! I reckon the randy locusts might have reproduced themselves a few times over by then... :laugh:

OP
OP
M

MichaelW2

Guru
There are peoples who catch locusts to eat, dry/roast and grind them into a protein rich powder with good storage properties. If they released children from the brick factories, they could be usefully employed catching locusts and would be cheaper than ducks.

gbb

Legendary Member
Time for a duck joke ? :laugh:

Duck walks into a bar and asks...
'Got any bread ?'
Barman, irritated , replies...
'We sell beer, this is a bar, now go' :angry:
Duck waddles out....and returns the next day....
'Got any bread ?'
Barman, more irritated replies...
'I told you yesterday, this is a bar, we don't do bread. Come In tomorrow and ask for bread again, i will nail your beak to this bar ':angry:

Next day, duck waddles into the bar...
'Got any nails ?'
Barman explodes and shouts...
'No I havnt got any (expletive deleted) nails :angry::angry:'
Duck...
'Got any bread then ?':smile:

Top Bottom