Whoop shapaddy paddywagon!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

roirizla

Straight after work I rushed down to my local Evans to go and test ride the 2011 Kona Paddywagon.
I didn't care so much that they had a technician off sick and that as a result I had to wait a couple of minutes whilst they sorted some pedals, lights, 1p security and 2 forms of ID, I just wanted to get my bony orifice on that black cherry iron beauty. I mean, I've been cycling in one gear for well over a year already and every time I get my current bike serviced, I have to replace a whole cassette for the sake of my favourite gear.
Long story short, I liked it. I liked it too much and you know, for the first time in 10 years, my wife knew exactly what she could get me for our anniversary.

All I have to do now is go and pick it up have it Christened and start searching like my marriage depends on it for a gift that would out do hers :smile:

3narf

For whom the bell dings
Hahaha!

Show us a pic when you have it.

mightyquin

Nice. I recently bought a s/h '08 model and am very pleased with it (my first SS). I like the all black '11 one.

I bought mine on a whim, fancied a SS, but I didn't know about Kona's, but the good people here reassured me that I got a good'un.

Top Bottom