Whoops-a-daisy!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
EltonFrog

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
<kicks tumbleweed>

This thread is nominated for the 2013 "overwhelming indifference" award.

The other nominees are:

The "saris bones sole" thread

The "London Bike Show 2013" thread

OP
OP
EltonFrog

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Looks like fun.:thumbsup: A good way of seeing the city and fairly easy going I'd have thought. I hope you enjoy.

I reckon it will be very easy, but what a fantastic opportunity to cycle 40 miles on traffic free roads in one of the most exciting cities in the world! I first read about this last year, and I knew immediately i wanted to do it. I put the registration date in my diary and at 5 pm on Tuesday I kept on clicking the site until I got on it took me about an hour. I registered both myself and the enemy, without telling her, fortunately she was p for it straight away. I notice that the event is now sold out.

That'd be fun to do. If they had something like that in my local city It'd be over before it begun :smile:

Even bike rides have sponsors now?

Me too! I would like to the London one as well.

I reckon they need the sponsorship, the logistics and cost of organising an event like this in the busiest city in world must be enormous.

I can wait to go. The flights are booked, the enemy is checking out hotels today on-line, visa waivers are all sorted. I need to get a couple of cases/bags to take the bikes over.

Top Bottom