Who's been out this morning?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bigtallfatbloke

I've just got in from my 30 mile loop in the fog...which was fun because there was no wind. The numpty drivers were out in force as usual but today they were particularly amusing as the A127 (London to Sowfend) has been shut because of an accident...so all the numpties had to take detours through the back lanes...OMG talk about the whacky races...some of these people are just so incompetent it would be laughable if it wasnt so dangerous. I saw two accidents, one idiot had gone around a bend to fast and slid into the ditch. and the other was ahead on smash with ambulance and police in attendance. It's unbeleieveable how bad these peope are at driving...I mean it is like they are all afflicted with some kind of space dust virus that turns them into incompetent jerks en mass. One dork lent out of his window in his traffic jam as I passed and started mouthing off at me for overtaking him...I just wished him a merry xmas and waved him goodbye.

Noodley said:
I read that "gave her a good going over" :becool::biggrin::tongue:

No wonder she was smiling when she left :biggrin:

:laugh: I think she's 70

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
I didnt bother going out. The paper trolley was slipping around alot this morning so i decided not to go out. The fog was really thick aswell so i decided not to bother.
Roads are really crapped up round here at the moment, when i come back from a ride the sprey from the road is completly black and horrible.
Going to go out tomorrow for longer instead.

LOGAN 5

Did 40 miles starting and finishing in brilliant sunshine. Most of the ride however was in dense fog. Had a wonderful ride couldn't get enough so had to an extra loop. Saw more bikes out today than on any day in the summer. Even saw a running club out in the lanes in the middle of nowhere.

Fantastic!

Will be out Christmas morning too.....

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Did a bit of an easy one round a few local lanes, via the bacon sandwichery of choice. Probably 20-ish miles. No fog, but a bit chilly and found some ice. Which was nice.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Saw a fab looking club run on the way back from church this morning - all ages and bike styles including a little kid (about 5) on a tag along, cycling for all his little legs were worth. Lots of santa hats, reindeer ears and a full (fake) beared over one chap. It looked brilliant, I was very envious.

Bigtallfatbloke

as the A127 (London to Sowfend) has been shut because of an accident

I have subsequently read that a lady died in this accident. Apparently some ***********************threw something at the car and killed her. Bloody chavs. So sad.

Top Bottom