Who's finished their Easter Egg? šŸ„

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
I finished the first one the week before easter, the second one was opened on easter monday and finished yesterday. The 3rd is yet to be opened.

I don't normally do easter eggs because a; no one buys me one and b; it's an over priced bar of chocolate so I wouldn't buy one myself... however, Aldi's peanut surprise egg caught my eye: milk chocolate with seasalt and crushed nuts and a handful of peanut butter filled chocolate eggs inside. After enjoying the first, I noticed a couple of smashed ones on the shelf so asked a friendly member of staff if they could put a 30% off sticker on them and bought those. nom-nom-nom-nom-nom :smile:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I didn't give one, or receive one. The last time I had an Easter egg was about 7 years ago when I was still married. I couldn't let Easter go by without any chocolate at all, so I bought a chocolate trifle. :rolleyes: It was ok but after three days of trying to get rid of it I started to feel a bit...xx(

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
I didn't give one, or receive one. The last time I had an Easter egg was about 7 years ago when I was still married. I couldn't let Easter go by without any chocolate at all, so I bought a chocolate trifle. :rolleyes: It was ok but after three days of trying to get rid of it I started to feel a bit...xx(

3 days! Slacker... ^_^

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
Another pointless commercial marketing gimmick to make you part with cash to prove you give a c*ap about people you live with.

OP
OP
PeteXXX

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Apparently, some people ruin a good Easter Egg by making it hazelnut flavour šŸ¤®

Top Bottom