Who's had all the Mars bars?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
classic33

classic33

Leg End Member
I managed to eat six in 20 minutes for a bet a long time ago (when they were bigger). :eek: xx(

It was many years before I had one again.
Used to be a nine an hour habit whilst working outside.

w00hoo_kent

One of the 64K
There's a chippy near me does both deep fried Mars Bars and deep fried pizza slices. Ive never been brave enough to try either, and I'm surprised they're still in business the rare their clientele keep having coronories.
I cooked them for American friends when they came over, deep fried mars bars, not pizza. My dad used to own a chip shop so I have an idea what I'm doing (and can be a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to fish & chips). Very nice fresh out of the fryer with a nice ice cream. We used to do 'roast' potatoes in the shop fryers sometimes, also once some geordies who were working on the power station came in and wanted their pies deep fried (not battered, just straight in the fryer as is). Naturally you have to give it a go once they've left. So much fat in the batter, you could feel arteries hardening with every bite. Good though. :-)

Since becoming healthier though I notice the fat involved a lot more, quite surprised me how food changed when you were eating less of the bad stuff.

Mr Celine

Discordian
The only thing more revoltingly sweet that a Mars bar is a creme egg. I couldn't eat either without xx(

Top Bottom