Who's purchased a bike from Wiggle?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

02GF74

Legendary Member
.... and did it take a long time to arrive?

Asking 'coz I ordered/paid for bike on Wed, and looking at my order status, it is still "not processed" :sad:

(that's 3 days, not including weekend - seem rather a long tiome for no progress)

Are they one of those companies that advertise stuff they do not have in stock then it takes weeks for it to arrive?
 

pally83

Guru
I had a bike from them that took a week from payment to delivery. As far as I know they have a pretty good track record, just send them a query on it if you have any concerns.
 

MrJamie

Oaf on a Bike
Fairly sure my friend bought his from wiggle in the sale a couple of years ago, took about a week to arrive.
 

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Location
Somewhere flat
2 days, including a full bike? That's good. I have had 2 bikes from Wiggle and 1 from CRC. As I recall both took a few days for them to build and ship. A week after clicking the order button to delivery seems about right.

I should add that I found the Wiggle ones to be setup better. Had issues with the rear indexing and the front mech cable wasn't tightly connected to the mech, on the CRC bike. I would buy from Wiggle again without hesitation but the same can't be said about CRC.
 

HovR

Guru
Location
Plymouth
Never ordered a bike from them, but I've ordered a pair of mudguards that came in a ridiculously large box. Ordered on Thursday 12pm, site said 4 days delivery, the mudguards came next day 12pm. Excellent service in my experience.
 
OP
OP
02GF74

02GF74

Legendary Member
2 days, including a full bike? .

... sorry - got ahead of myself - my gripe, if it can be called that, is not that I haven't go my bike but the status of my order is "not yet processed" - it feels like the digital paperworks has been overlooked ....
 

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Location
Somewhere flat
I noticed with bike builds that Wiggle will tend to just get on with it and build and ship the bike... I think both times I had a bike from them, the status didn't get updated until day of delivery. So yes, they could perhaps update to processed, a little sooner.
 

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Location
Felixstowe
I purchased a bike from them a couple of years ago. Just checked my account - order placed on the evening of 19th November and processed on 21st November. Was probably delivered a couple of days after that.
 
OP
OP
02GF74

02GF74

Legendary Member
.... well this delay has worked out well for me .... the bike I purchased is now reduced further so I cancelled my order and re-ordered the same thus saving £ 28 !!! :hyper:
 
Top Bottom