Who's running this joint!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

zimzum42

Legendary Member
ooops, i think i read the title wrong.....

Shaun

Founder
What else would you like to know?

Name: Shaun Hague
Married: Yes
Kids: Yes
Work: IT Manager, Web Designer, Web Directory owner
Bike: Spesh Sirrus Elite with mods (need bigger shed before getting any more !)
Shoe Size: 12 (actually it's 9, but don't tell the ladies)
Photo: No chance!!!!

Have I missed anything? :biggrin: :biggrin:

Admin said:
I lurked a good deal of the time, but learned a lot from C+ - it was my first port of call when something cycling came up. :biggrin:
Me too, but I did more than lurk....:biggrin:
I hope you can understand why Fattersbecurious would ask. Out of the frying pan and into someone else's fire and all that.

Shaun

Founder
Chuffy said:
I hope you can understand why Fattersbecurious would ask. Out of the frying pan and into someone else's fire and all that.

Erm, okay, I think I'm missing something here though ... what frying pan?

Admin said:
Erm, okay, I think I'm missing something here though ... what frying pan?
Just that old lags like me and Fatters have been through a few upheavals and re-locations before and it doesn't always work out happily. It's quite possible to flee one set of unpleasant circumstances only to find oneself having to deal with others somewhere else. I know I'm being circumspect and possibly a little cryptic, but it's for the best. If you want me to elaborate further then PM me and I'll be happy to oblige.

Shaun

Founder
No need ... and if you have any problems with my Admin'ing [just made up a new word!] then tell me :thumbsup:

zimzum42

Legendary Member
So long as you don't cave in to spurious legal threats from the famous Mr. Smith, then all should be fine!

Top Bottom