Who's Sock are they ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Got up last Friday and as normal opened the sock draw and put the first pr of socks i grabbed on and in the dimpsy light i thought i don't remember these

Any way wore them all day with no thought , when i got home after work the other half says where did you get those socks from as she didn't recognise them as mine either .

We could both see they were not ones as they looked worn or thin around the toe's

So my question is who is missing a pr of sock's ?

Hop3y

Padiham Commuter
Your other halfs new other half... :laugh:

(only joking)

woodbutcher

Veteran
Got up last Friday and as normal opened the sock draw and put the first pr of socks i grabbed on and in the dimpsy light i thought i don't remember these

Any way wore them all day with no thought , when i got home after work the other half says where did you get those socks from as she didn't recognise them as mine either .

We could both see they were not ones as they looked worn or thin around the toe's

So my question is who is missing a pr of sock's ?
You have a sock fairy, at least it leaves you a pair, my sock fairy usually just removes one of a pair....so annoying

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
'You have a sock fairy, at least it leaves you a pair, my sock fairy usually just removes one of a pair....so annoying'

My theory is that wormholes open up in your washing machine on max spin cycle and always one sock manages to escape to live the good life on the planet of socks elsewhere in the galaxy. I think it's near the planet populated by biros (with apologies to Douglas Adams).

According to one of the Vikings in How to Train Your Dragon it's always the left sock.....:okay:

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
The milkman?

nah he wears sandals

booze and cake

probably out cycling
What is this sorcery? I'm convinced the worlds socks are on a lifelong quest to escape from their owners, yet Biggs magics extra ones out of thin air. Burn him, he's a witch! Or just a guy with all the luck.

If they don't pass muster for wearing, they're good for cleaning those awkward nooks and crannies on steel bikes though, and cleaning wheels^_^

Last edited:

woodbutcher

Veteran
What is this sorcery? I'm convinced the worlds socks are on a lifelong quest to escape from their owners, yet Biggs magics extra ones out of thin air. Burn him, he's a witch! Or just a guy with all the luck.

If they don't pass muster for wearing, they're good for cleaning those awkward nooks and crannies on steel bikes though, and cleaning wheels^_^
" a witch" ?bloody hell he can change sex as well .

Top Bottom