Who's up for a Spencer Tunick?

Who's up for being immortalised in the altogether with about a hundred other people?

  • Me, me, me, me! I'm always looking for an excuse to get it/'em out (also it's art).

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • No fear, no one's seeing my wobbly bits. Besides, it's silly exhibitionism.

    Votes: 8 61.5%

  • Total voters
    13
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Location
The Red Enclave
I once took part a naked photoshoot for a charity calendar, aiming to recreate the famous pic of Victoria Pendleton with her bike over her shoulder. I would do such a thing again, if asked, but I'm in no great rush to travel any distance just for an excuse to take my kit off in public.

I suspect the impact of Spencer Tunick's photographs is lost by viewing them in small scale on a computer screen, which is how most people experience them. I don't think that's a sound basis for forming an opinion of them as artworks.
 

Drago

Legendary Member
Location
The Urban Fringe
The naked pic of Rebecca Romero on her bike was rather artistic.
 

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Location
The Red Enclave
The naked pic of Rebecca Romero on her bike was rather artistic.

We also tried that one for the photo shoot I did but it didn't work out so well. Might be something to do with me not quite having Rebecca Romero's physique - although I was a fair bit sleeker then than I am now.
 
The naked pic of Rebecca Romero on her bike was rather artistic.
I look "rather artistic" too :laugh:
echo photo.jpg
 

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Location
Kirton, Devon.
*Keeps mouth shut*
Your fiver’s in the post....
 
Top Bottom