Why can't I find the "any good jokes" section.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Its part of the General Chat section but if I scroll back 5 pages it still doesn't appear. Yet it is a popular section so theoretically it should be on page 1 ??
The only way I can find it is by using 'search' and even then it takes several attempts and doesn't take me to the last page.

alicat

Legendary Member
'Cos we've run out. You're welcome. I'll get me coat.

More practically, you could make it a watched thread and then use the drop down arrow to find it.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Its part of the General Chat section but if I scroll back 5 pages it still doesn't appear. Yet it is a popular section so theoretically it should be on page 1 ??
The only way I can find it is by using 'search' and even then it takes several attempts and doesn't take me to the last page.
It may have been renamed.as people dont seem to now what a good joke is.🤣🤣

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
It's been closed temporarily so that the mods can go through it and remove duplicates.
Should just about halve the size. ^_^
I think the duplicates are the best part as I often dont 'get it' the 1st time but after 3 or 4 reads it clicks :rolleyes:

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
If I go into the Cafe-General Chat and scroll down it's showing as around half way down the page for me.
Mo.....do me a favour. Tell me, what headings does it come between.
I have just gone through it again "CC Cafe...General Chat" and its just not there.

Top Bottom