Why didnt they follow it up ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bonj2

Tony Christie.
He was talking on the radio this morning, and apparently he used to live in the grotty flats I can see from the window at work!
I feel quite sorry for him actually because every so often he actually has to go to Amarillo just to make his song seem genuine and not look like he's just picked a name off the map that rhymes with Armadillo :biggrin: :biggrin:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Rah Band -Clouds across the Moon
I don't know "Clouds acrooss ..etc" but their instrumental hit "The Crunch" is one of my most played MP3s (also have it on vinyl).
Echo Beach: fantabulous song!

SamNichols

bonj said:
Tony Christie.
He was talking on the radio this morning, and apparently he used to live in the grotty flats I can see from the window at work!
I feel quite sorry for him actually because every so often he actually has to go to Amarillo just to make his song seem genuine and not look like he's just picked a name off the map that rhymes with Armadillo :biggrin: :biggrin:

Tony Christie was not a one-hit wonder. What about: 'The Avenues and Alleyways?' which is a far better song than Amarillo anyway.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Been playing "Driving Seat" by Sniff and the tears a fair bit recently. Excellent and under-rated.
Clouds across the moon, ahhh such memories!

Top Bottom