Why do dogs not like bikes?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

02GF74

Über Member
bastards.:becool::angry::biggrin: and bastard owners. :sad::angry::angry::angry::angry: what do they say "sorry" well big deal, so what do they do about it so it does'nt happen again? nothing. and it happens again and again, like I said bastards.:angry::angry:

these people should be reported and giving a damn good thrashing, not necessarily in that order.:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

:angry::angry: :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: :angry: :angry::angry::angry: :angry::angry::angry::angry:

snorri

Legendary Member
02GF74, I can see that you are a very calm and reasonable person, but certain animals do cause you some minor irritation .......................................:biggrin:

Maz

Guru
gavintc said:
I think dogs should be licensed, owners required to take out insurance, and pass a competency test before they are allowed to take a dog out for a walk. Oh and they shouldnt RLJ either. Bloomin dogs.
If you take out pet insurance and your pet has to have medical treatment, you get a free courtesy pet. Make sure you get a reputable insurer, though - my mate's doberman had to have a leg op. and he got a courtesy chihuahua.

cntl

>> Why do dogs not like bikes?

Maybe because it's tricky for them to reach the pedals, see photo:

dogbike.JPG

simonali

Guru
Maz said:
Cyclecraft says it's the sight of rotating legs that freaks dogs out. Must be very trippy for them.

That could be the truth. If I'm coming down the stairs and lift both my feet off the floor, holding myself up on the handrails, my dog goes mental when I wave them about.

Pete

Remember also that for some dogs (rotties, pitbulls), for some owners (tattoo'd, shaven-headed, blinged): the dog is the substitute for that one 'appendage' in which the owner is somewhat deficient.:biggrin:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Pete said:
Remember also that for some dogs (rotties, pitbulls), for some owners (tattoo'd, shaven-headed, blinged): the dog is the substitute for that one 'appendage' in which the owner is somewhat deficient.:biggrin:

My friend with the veterinary connections is always amused when he sees those macho blokes, with 'macho' dogs, but all done up in leather studded collars and harnesses - which to his mind look very gay...

Top Bottom