Why do idiot b*stards do this.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
Perspex is brittle and not very strong. Polycarbonate (eg Lexan) is much stronger. It's also quite good at resisting impacts.
That's what I was thinking of. 👍 At the time of typing it didn't feel right.

Drago

Legendary Member
The people who did this are clearly using the medium of disordely and destructive behaviour to ensure they are permitted to be allowed to continue peaceful and lawful protest. By acting light twits they are proving their ability to be trusted not to act like twits.

postman

Legendary Member
Many winters ago,three lads threw an ice ball not a snowball at our large window,it cracked it, insurance paid for it.But i was out like a greyhound.I chased them and caught them ,the first one was very overweight.Well i gave him both barrels full on,first of all i called him all the names under the sun,told him how fat he was,well i caused such a noise people came out of houses.One bloke younger than me started on me.Well i was up for it by then,someone was going to get it.I have a long burn but then it goes and the head does come off.So right in his face my teeth knashing head rolling side to side just waiting for his move then wham,it would have happened.The weed melted and slunk back to his garden.So by then my tirade against the kid had stopped,i told him not politely to get lost,and don't ever walk down our street.Same thing happened when some lads pulled up our newly planted hedge,i was out gave them a right bollocking.well Mrs P came home she gave me a bollocking for leaving the children alone in the house,she had just finished work.So i was getting told off by my own wife,right i said you are a police officer,and still in uniform,get out there and ask the smallest why he has a knife in his waist band at his back.Out she went caught up with them ,yes he had a kitchen knife,she arrested him,took him to the local nick,and his parents were called.The lads mother wanted me arresting for assault i grabbed the kid by the arm and pulled him off our land.His dad was a lot more sensible,he pointed out the damage and the fact the kid was carrying a knife,he even offered to pay for new hedging,it was ok i just replanted them.

Tribansman

Veteran
This young tearaway was seen in the area...

1387800-smasher1.jpg

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
Many winters ago,three lads threw an ice ball not a snowball at our large window,it cracked it, insurance paid for it.But i was out like a greyhound.I chased them and caught them ,the first one was very overweight.Well i gave him both barrels full on,first of all i called him all the names under the sun,told him how fat he was,well i caused such a noise people came out of houses.One bloke younger than me started on me.Well i was up for it by then,someone was going to get it.I have a long burn but then it goes and the head does come off.So right in his face my teeth knashing head rolling side to side just waiting for his move then wham,it would have happened.The weed melted and slunk back to his garden.So by then my tirade against the kid had stopped,i told him not politely to get lost,and don't ever walk down our street.Same thing happened when some lads pulled up our newly planted hedge,i was out gave them a right bollocking.well Mrs P came home she gave me a bollocking for leaving the children alone in the house,she had just finished work.So i was getting told off by my own wife,right i said you are a police officer,and still in uniform,get out there and ask the smallest why he has a knife in his waist band at his back.Out she went caught up with them ,yes he had a kitchen knife,she arrested him,took him to the local nick,and his parents were called.The lads mother wanted me arresting for assault i grabbed the kid by the arm and pulled him off our land.His dad was a lot more sensible,he pointed out the damage and the fact the kid was carrying a knife,he even offered to pay for new hedging,it was ok i just replanted them.
Reminds of some years ago when some lads thought it amusing to push each other into the hedges along our road. Beech and Box were soft landings until one of the idiots met our hedge of Berberis. He came off far worse than the hedge. Sympathy from me was zilch.

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
Reminds of some years ago when some lads thought it amusing to push each other into the hedges along our road. Beech and Box were soft landings until one of the idiots met our hedge of Berberis. He came off far worse than the hedge. Sympathy from me was zilch.
Oh, I do like a good berberis hedge. It's almost as good as blackthorn. Our little garden birds love the spiky hedge, as it pisses the local cats off no problem...

Top Bottom