Why do you cycle in the rain??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Over The Hill

Legendary Member
In my house we call it rain and wet rain. Not sure if I could define the point when rain becomes wet rain but I ignore the first and try to avoid the second.
On a nice summers day if you get caught in a shower everything changes and you get lovely smells of rain on wheat or on something in the hedgerow.
Same with going for a walk really. - just wear the right gear as many have said.
 
More likely to be softened, no?

It's been relentlessly sunny:sun::heat: this summer so I have had no rain to cycle in. Now I am back in the UK for a while, I am prepared for the worst:cold::rain: .

When I commuted, only thick lying snow stopped me but for leisure rides I have to spur myself to face the rain. Once I am out there I am perfectly happy.
Softened to it ..yes of course:thumbsup:
 
Top Bottom