Why is there always one?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
HLaB

HLaB

Marie Attoinette Fan
very-near said:
Erm, you wer riding against the traffic on a one way street and then got upset because one of the vehicles going in the correct direction remonstrated with you.

Sorry, but I've physically stopped cars doing this on our one way system before now for their and the safety of others around them.

I've not bollocked them, but I have let them know that they were going the wrong way - they were lost though, and the system in my town is very confusing for those who don't live here.

If you live there, you really should know better. You do set a bad example for the more feeble minded on 2 (or 4) wheels to follow.
I did say I was 100% to blame but I thought their reaction was OTT given that I was only scooting and stopping to give way (afterall they had priority).

I don't actually live there but I grew up there (when it was different and got caught out).

J4CKO

To be honest, I have complained when some tit has come the wrong way at me in a car down the one way road behind our house, they complain loudly as they think you need telling as its a daft thing to do really.

Top Bottom