Why is this different ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
What Bentmikey said ;).

I have never got into a cycling situation that I knew I couldn't get out of. I have never felt in any danger. If I did I probably would stop!

Tynan

Veteran
I'm guessing that witnesses is the problem for the coppers, peds tend to move in numbers and their lower speed makes a car going at them more obvious and deliberate

Andy Pandy

Why is it that car drivers, when angry, use their cars as a weapon to hurt or scare others? Coming home along a dual carriageway last night I stopped at a set of lights. I was on the inside in a broad well marked cycle lane. The driver in the car to the right of me was so busy chatting to her mate that she missed the light change. As I pulled away from the lights I could hear the other cars honking at the driver. I could hear the revs of her engine as she eventually moved away from the junction. Spying me up ahead I must have become the focus of her rage and embarrassment, because as she passed me she swerved into the bike lane at me. I had enough room to dip away from the car, but why the f**k do reasonable normal people do things like that when stressed and driving. Why take it out on the bloody cyclist? I didn’t shout at her?

Top Bottom