Why oh Why?!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kovu

Über Member
Okay so only started this cycling thing to get fit, and thought it might be fun to do, to keep me more active. So I have only done small routes (about 2.8 miles and in a very slow time) and though it started quite painfully, I started enjoying it. I went on holiday for a few nights and because it was a family one, no chance of taking the bike. After one night I was ok, but then i started thinking 'I miss my bike,' and i did. I had quite a lot of things to think about, and for some reason going on a ride helped cool me abit, but I missed it.

Thankfully i'm home now, and i'm going on my bike tomorrow as early as possible! ;)

That's how we ALL started! It's all downhill from now! It'll take your time, money, effort, thoughts . . . et al.
And you'll love every minute of it, except the windy bits, of which there'll be plenty.
Good luck, you'll need it, as we all do! ;)

mondobongo

Über Member
Won't be long before your turning your head to watch a bike go down the road, or on Mway journeys straining your eyes to see what that bike is in front. There is only one thing better than riding your bike and some would probably dispute that.

got-to-get-fit

mondobongo said:
Won't be long before your turning your head to watch a bike go down the road, or on Mway journeys straining your eyes to see what that bike is in front. There is only one thing better than riding your bike and some would probably dispute that.

Christ ...... i thought it was just me that leered out of the car window trying to see what some geezer was riding! My wife finds it quite amusing and says im like a dog on heat.

I agree though, i do around about 24 mile a day and when im not on the bike i actually cant stop thinking about it......iver never been like that about anything.......well there is one thing, but all guys are guilty of that.

postman

Legendary Member
Downhill now .You will soon have more cycle clothing than normal clothing.Must have the latest cycle chat jersey.Doomed were all doomed i tell you.And instead of going to bed at a proper time you will be on here at 01-45 trying to be funny and in my case failing.But it is fun.

Keith Oates

Janner
Kuvo, you've now joined a very elite club but don't ask why because we don't know, just enjoy and be settled in the knowledge that you are not alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

got-to-get-fit

Keith,

Tell me to sod off if this is too personal a question but ive been dying to ask it .......what in gods name are you doing in Vietnam and are the Doors always playing in the background (as in all good vietnam movies)

Top Bottom