Why was my account banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaun

Founder
Why was my account banned?

If you have received a permanent forum ban from the moderators, it's because you have not followed the Forum Rules, either violating the most serious rules or you have repeated violated the rules despite receiving reminders or exclusions.

It's a disciplinary action of last resort because we'd rather not lose forum members. Users are banned if their registration was for inappropriate reasons, if they've abused their forum privileges, or if their posts were a continuing detriment to the forum community.

Since your posting habits weren't found to be acceptable for CycleChat, we suggest that you find a site that's more lenient or accepting of your posts.

Why didn't I get a warning first?

If you broke the most serious rules, such as posting threats, or advertising, you may be banned on the spot. Otherwise, you probably received reminders and/or exclusions, but didn't heed those warnings.

What if I disagree?

We expect that the reason for your ban is clear from the message you received, the post involved, and from any previous reminders. If not, see What if I disagree with moderation of my posts?

What if I have more questions about account bans?

You'll find more information in the FAQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom