Why We Need to Ban Cyclists

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
We can but it wouldn't do much good.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave the Smeghead

Über Member
Can't argue about Saville or Armstrong but Mitchell? Wasn't it proved that the Police Officer lied?

As for my part I strenuously deny ever calling anybody a pleb. I didn't go to public school and have had to look up the meaning of the word. From my background the insult would have been rather more guttural and liable to cause serious offence. :smile:

brand

Can't argue about Saville or Armstrong but Mitchell? Wasn't it proved that the Police Officer lied?

As for my part I strenuously deny ever calling anybody a pleb. I didn't go to public school and have had to look up the meaning of the word. From my background the insult would have been rather more guttural and liable to cause serious offence. :smile:
Would never have thought of that as proper insult, he needs to work on his insults. As they stopped him using the main gate as a wind up, they only got what they wanted. Either way I have called a couple of pigs plebs after pleb gate, I stopped when I realised they preferred it to scum bag, pig and Pikey lover.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
I've seen the error of my ways thanks to Viz. I shall bury my devil machines at midnight on unconsecrated ground with a stake.through the drivetrain and retire to a nunnery.

The last civil court case found against Mitchell, balance of probabilities that he said it rather than absolute proof, cost him all his money in fees

Dave the Smeghead

Über Member
I've seen the error of my ways thanks to Viz. I shall bury my devil machines at midnight on unconsecrated ground with a stake.through the drivetrain and retire to a nunnery.

The last civil court case found against Mitchell, balance of probabilities that he said it rather than absolute proof, cost him all his money in fees
I stand corrected.
Maybe I should pay more attention - at least that is what my old teachers used to say!
I shall go and wash all 3 of my bikes in the garage as punishment.

Top Bottom