Why why why.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Right you shopping numptys.Please tell me why.You put things in your trolley or basket.Then decide you don't want them.So you put them back miles away from where they should be.You, yes you today,who took a large bag of cashew nuts ate a load then put the half empty packet near the washing powder.Or you at the back,bought something hot ,ate it and stuffed the bag in between the bread.YOU ARE STEALING.If i see you i will hand you in.

Hitchington

Lovely stuff
free samples?

Phyllosc

Yup, its theft. However, unless you're connected to the supermarket in some way Postman, I can't help but think there might be bigger things in the world to get excited about. Just a thought...

Tin Pot

Guru
Right you shopping numptys.Please tell me why.You put things in your trolley or basket.Then decide you don't want them.So you put them back miles away from where they should be.

It's because I have a lack of respect for shelf stacking staff.

Levo-Lon

Guru
No never done that unless the carvery lady, man dont do hygiene well

Brandane

Legendary Member
I CONFESS! Yesterday I was in Halfords, a rare event as I really dislike the place. I picked up a packet of 2 bulbs; number plate lights for the car. I went to the till at the door to pay for them and there was no-one there as usual. I waited for at least 5 minutes, chatting with the other people who were trying to buy items from this excuse for a shop. Still no-one appeared, so I threw the bulbs into the display of cleaning items at the door and walked out. I really, really hope that Halfords go out of business; it represents everything that is bad about the world of retail.

I CONFESS! Yesterday I was in Halfords, a rare event as I really dislike the place. I picked up a packet of 2 bulbs; number plate lights for the car. I went to the till at the door to pay for them and there was no-one there as usual. I waited for at least 5 minutes, chatting with the other people who were trying to buy items from this excuse for a shop. Still no-one appeared, so I threw the bulbs into the display of cleaning items at the door and walked out. I really, really hope that Halfords go out of business; it represents everything that is bad about the world of retail.

I expect that Halfords' till staff are too busy running round the shop putting unbought items back where they belong! ;)

Top Bottom