Why?

Brock

Senior Member
Location
Kent
I think it's because PurpleR won with the entry 'clappit piece'.
Do you associate that phrase with anything at all? I know I don't.
 

col

Veteran
I know on a few of them,i couldnt work out the connection.but i suppose different areas and different thought s and all that.
 

Mr Phoebus

New Member
Brock said:
I think it's because PurpleR won with the entry 'clappit piece'.
Do you associate that phrase with anything at all? I know I don't.
Sounds a bit like a merkin? They were used century's ago by prostitutes to hide sores and pustules caused by Syphilis.
 

Melvil

Guest
Mr Phoebus said:
Good job I didn't mention 'oral sex' then.
What I'm wondering, Phoeb, is how you have all this dubious 'knowledge'? ;)
 

Mr Phoebus

New Member
Melvil said:
What I'm wondering, Phoeb, is how you have all this dubious 'knowledge'? ;)
I am Connor MacLeod of the Clan MacLeod. I was born in 1518 in the village of Glenfinnan on the shores of Loch Shiel. And I'm immortal.
 

Melvil

Guest
Mr Phoebus said:
I am Connor MacLeod of the Clan MacLeod. I was born in 1518 in the village of Glenfinnan on the shores of Loch Shiel. And I'm immortal.
Does that also mean, Mr Mcleod, that you have the krappest Scottish accent in the entire world?????
 

rustychisel

Well-Known Member
Mr Phoebus said:
I am Connor MacLeod of the Clan MacLeod. I was born in 1518 in the village of Glenfinnan on the shores of Loch Shiel. And I'm immortal.
Classic!!;):biggrin::biggrin:

But if you're anything like that bloke [errr, 'Highlander's Christopher Lambert, according to Leonard Maltin] then you're thick as shite. Why else would you sign on for 3, no 4, or is it 5 sequels?
 

Tetedelacourse

New Member
Location
Rosyth
rustychisel said:
Classic!!:sad::biggrin::biggrin:

But if you're anything like that bloke [errr, 'Highlander's Christopher Lambert, according to Leonard Maltin] then you're thick as shite. Why else would you sign on for 3, no 4, or is it 5 sequels?
I once saw an interviewer ask him where he developed his mysterious smouldering far off look from. He replied "I'm short-sighted".

Maybe that's why Blunkett was so popular.;)
 
Top Bottom