Wifi cycling computer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I still have mine for similar reasons, I doubt it'll ever see it's way around another audax, but it served me well during the years I used it. I mostly use a Garmin Edge 160 these days, and an old Wahoo Bolt v1, neither one particularly outlandish with their monochrome LCD displays but they both do exactly what I need them to.

I got the explore when I won a wiggle competition for most basic turbo set up. A newer one would be nice but as usual kids want food clothing etc .
I might sell the 800 though as it's never used although I charge it periodically

Edge 810 has Bluetooth, can get one for sub £100 on eBay.

Mike_P

Guru
On connection enabled bike computers I have only ever have had to use wifi which once the bike computers is set up rides are uploaded usually automatically and Strava has the details to hand by the time I have opened the house door.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Another sub £100 option used would be the Edge 820 - navigation, recording, touchscreen and Bluetooth uploads to your phone via Garmin Connect. Or the 520 which is the no-touchscreen version of the 820.

The 130 (around £50 used or £130 new) is very good, but doesn't have proper navigation capabillty and is non-touchscreen.

If buying new and wanting navigation as well as track recording (and sticking with Garmin) the 530 can currently be had for £220 on Amazon and has been as low as £160 during their Prime sale.

Top Bottom