Wiggins accoutrement?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rustychisel

Wiggly Wiggins on his solo break... what sorta sunglasses was he wearing? Ms Rusty quite liked the look of them. I was sussing the Cofidis website and several thousand other images and can conclude he wears Adidas shoes (all the Cofidis riders seem to have persoanl deals for their shoes), but the Cofidis Equipe site is rubbish... 'fav TV show' and 'what colour M & M' questions. Idiots, who are they directing that pap at?

Anyway, as you were.

Keith Oates

Janner
What was the question :eek: !!!!!!

domtyler

Über Member
rustychisel said:
Wiggly Wiggins on his solo break... what sorta sunglasses was he wearing? Ms Rusty quite liked the look of them. I was sussing the Cofidis website and several thousand other images and can conclude he wears Adidas shoes (all the Cofidis riders seem to have persoanl deals for their shoes), but the Cofidis Equipe site is rubbish... 'fav TV show' and 'what colour M & M' questions. Idiots, who are they directing that pap at?

Anyway, as you were.

So what were the favourite M&Ms colour then? :tongue:

Tetedelacourse

andy_wrx said:
I thought you might have been asking where Wiggins gets his hair cut.

Now that would be an interesting question.

In his garage by the looks of it.

Blonde

Aw, leave out 'trendy' Bradders alone!

Have you noticed though that us Brits are not very good at fighting talk? In press interviews, both Bradders and Millar always come accross as, well, quite nice, normal blokes and maybe that's where they're going wrong! Being brusque, or down right rude and aggressive, or even just a bit weird and mysterious, seems to get you a lot further if you're a pro-cyclist!

Vino appears brusque off and bonkers aggressive on the bike, and seems to get more so the more bandages he has on, and Rasmussen's just done the whole, interesting and mysterious thing with a lot of 'no comments' being bandied about...

Top Bottom