Wiggins drunk again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brandane

Legendary Member
I used to quite like Wiggo, the nobber :sad:.

D

Deleted member 23692

I always thought he was a nobber.

Looks like it's safe to stick my head above the parapet now :smile:

jdtate101

Ex-Fatman
I was there that day (The ride with Brad Sportive), and he couldn't have been less interested in being there. At the start he said about 3 sentences before buggering off. I understand he's a bit of an oddball character and quite introverted, but he's in danger of seriously damaging his reputation (if not already done so). Hopefully the move back to the track post 2014 will see him happier and focused again.

There's not a great deal in it but more pedestrians and car occupants die from head injuries in a RTC than cyclists (82% and 86% respectively), so if you REALLY want to save lives we should force pedestrians and car occupants to wear helmets.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
There's not a great deal in it but more pedestrians and car occupants die from head injuries in a RTC than cyclists (82% and 86% respectively), so if you REALLY want to save lives we should force pedestrians and car occupants to wear helmets.
Ah, but that would mean enforcing silly rules on a majority*, not a minority**. How long would the politicians' careers last, if they did that?

* pedestrians & motorists.
** cyclists.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
P*ssed up Wiggo thread turns into helmet debate, lol... Have to love this place, sometimes.

Yeah, he's a bit of a strange one and you never really know how he is going to react. Good at riding a bike, mind you :smile:

Milzy

Guru
He just seems normal Wiggo & it's not exactly the most interesting place he could have been at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom