Wiggins is no Botham or Redgrave & Snore De France

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yello

heres the thing who cares he doesn't appreciate cycling, many don't and many won't, I don't understand why it upsets people, theirs many here that don't appreciate other sports .....

Here's another thing - I don't expect everyone to appreciate cycling but neither do I expect them to diss it. There is a difference.

Who knows, praps the guy's decided his life as a Peterborough hack is unfulfilling, pathetic even? Praps he's seeking a bigger stage - in the only way he knows how. He's seen others do it so thought 'why not'?

yello

I'm not really sure how his life, work would be unfulfilling or pathetic because of his dislike of cycling.

Did I even suggest it was???

here's the thing if he wants to "Diss" cycling, well that's his prerogative, it's only an opinion, which I doubt anybody listens too,

I thought we'd already had the thing ;) But you miss the point. He's entitled to his opinion, of course. One btw that all of us here have read. It's not just an opinion though is it? (It might not even be that) It's a cynically calculated attack on something he need say nothing about. Sharing it with his family is ok, actually going to print with it is another. He intends to generate a response and obviously if he thought nobody would listen then he wouldn't do it. He'd probably be out of a job.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
It's cheap and lazy hack journalism, he’s clearly never going to make it onto a proper newspaper so turning out this kind of turgid tosh is about as good as it's ever going to get for our friend. As he drains another bottle of cheap supermarket whisky and lights his last Lambert and Butler at the end of another day not on Fleet Street he'll shuffle off back to his rented room in a downtown flop house and curse the fact that he just aint got it and never will have.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
He's just a knob after a reaction.:giggle:

Top Bottom