Wiggins is now pro-compulsion it seems .... Nobber.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
[QUOTE 3710767, member: 45"]Nope. You don't get it. You're demonstrating again that you don't appear to have the intellectual capacity to read, understand, adapt and move on. You're demanding answers you've been given, time and again. You can't even see that you're agreeing with me, as it would mean you having to move on. Intellectually stunted. That's all .

There's nothing else that I can say to help you. So I won't.

stuck-in-a-rut.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Again the use of personal insults rather than any constructive contribution

Combined with lies it is a real representation of your personal integrity

You really need to realise that yours is not the only opinion, other opinions are equally valid and your infantile name calling and tantrums contribute nothing positive

Feel free to continue though as it shows just how mature and valuable your contribution to this thread is

Attachments

• stuck-in-a-rut.jpg
    stuck-in-a-rut.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 48

benb

Evidence based cyclist
Actually @User it hasn't been answered. At least, not with any logical consistency.

So maybe you can oblige me.

Why, when the risk of head injuries is broadly similar, are helmets only promoted to cyclists, and not pedestrians, drivers, DIYers, and people getting things out of cupboards?

If the risk when cycling is enough to warrant a helmet, why do you not wear one when doing the other activities, even though the risk is in the same ballpark?

Actually @User it hasn't been answered. At least, not with any logical consistency.

So maybe you can oblige me.

Why, when the risk of head injuries is broadly similar, are helmets only promoted to cyclists, and not pedestrians, drivers, DIYers, and people getting things out of cupboards?

If the risk when cycling is enough to warrant a helmet, why do you not wear one when doing the other activities, even though the risk is in the same ballpark?

Don't waste your breath...

There is a limited agenda and anyone who doesn't abide by this is "silly". "uneducated" and their opinion is invalid.....

There is a history of denial, and when the main bulk of the contribution is insults and infantile names, then there can be no real expectation of evidence, proper discussion or even a positive contribution

Did I not predict that there would be personal insults rather than any real contribution?

It is very simple if you disagree with the limited agenda then it is your fault and you "don't understand" or are "uneducated"

You are not allowed to have an opinion outside the limits

This has been the case with previous debates, and no evidence has been offered there either.

Hardly a real contribution to the debate

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll

Hardly a real contribution to the debate

Neither you nor @User are contributing to the actual debate,you're both just ducking the question... is Wiggins a nobber or not.. a simple yes or no please :smile:

Ah but could you user "Nobber" in scrabble? as a term for Wiggins!

You can... but not in that manner

Nobber is the name of a town in Meath, and is derived from the term "An Obair" the ancient Irish name for the moat around a Norman castle!

swf+nobber.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom