Wiggle 30 day trial

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

headcoat

Über Member
Not sure which topic to put this in, so sorry if its in the wrong place. I am considering getting a bike from Wiggle and see they do a 30 days trial period and then you can easily return the bike if you don't like it. I don't plan on returning it, but this does have the benfit of if the bike is not suitable I can then try another one.

Has anyone had any experience of this?
Thanks

e-rider

crappy member
Yes, but I kept the bike. As far as I know, you can't just keep trying out a number of bikes until you like one. It's a case of try one, and if you don't like it, send it back.

I guess there would be nothing to stop you then placing a new order a few days later for a different bike and doing the same thing again, although they might catch-on at some point.

D

Deleted member 1258

The beauty about this 30 day trial is that they sell the bikes as ex demo bikes, look down the left hand side of the page, at least I think that's what the ex demo bikes are, and you can grab a bargain. If I had spotted those I wouldn't have paid full price for my Kilmeston, and yes I plan to keep the bike.

OP
OP
headcoat

headcoat

Über Member
The beauty about this 30 day trial is that they sell the bikes as ex demo bikes, look down the left hand side of the page, at least I think that's what the ex demo bikes are, and you can grab a bargain. If I had spotted those I wouldn't have paid full price for my Kilmeston, and yes I plan to keep the bike.
Thanks, not looked through them before, unfortunatly the one I wasn't there, mind you that could mean they are good and don't get returned.
I could always try it, return it and then buy back the ex-demo for 30% less :rolleyes:

e-rider

crappy member
Thanks, not looked through them before, unfortunatly the one I wasn't there, mind you that could mean they are good and don't get returned.
I could always try it, return it and then buy back the ex-demo for 30% less :rolleyes:

you could but in my experince the ex-demo bikes are only 5% cheaper. At least they start at 5% less; might go down more if they can't shift them.

sayek1

I bought a bike from them for this exact reason - I knew if I didnt like it it could go back. However, the bike was great and I kept it - see my other threads.

I can't fault Wiggles service - it is outstanding. Even when I have had a problem they have dealt with it without question and very quickly. I also think they are very competitive - I can't find many things cheaper from them. Being a Platinum customer I now get 12% off everything. Unfortunately its so easy to buy from them with jut a quick click I spend a fortune.

Apart from the bike issue I had (see threads) I also had a zip on a Gore jacket break recently - exchanged immediately without question

Their own brand stuff appears to all be very good (value & quality) - DHB, Verenti etc etc.

I can see why they are one of the biggest internet retailers in the UK - not just for bikes etc.

Top Bottom