Wiggle - again!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

djb1971

Legendary Member
Has anyone noticed that they are getting slower to process stuff?

My orders also never say 'processing' anymore and I never get order complete emails from them lately. They aren't exactly slow but they seem to be slipping ;)

giantscr2.0

Yes I have noticed them getting slow. I ordered a Gore jacket 2 weeks ago, it took 5 days for them to process the order! I emailed them to ask why it was taking so long to process the order and the reply I got simply said that they were busy.
Altogether it took 8 days to get the jacket. I am not impressed by this but I have been using Wiggle for 4 years and this has been the only bad experience.
Hopefully normal service will resume.

Falwheeler

No problems here, ordered some energy gels Sunday, arrived Tuesday. What did miff me a bit was getting an email confirming order Sunday and another Monday offering 20% off energy products, too late for me. Only one bag of Haribo

OP
OP
djb1971

djb1971

Legendary Member
Maybe it's just my luck ;)

I've never had a problem, seems strange that the online order viewing doesn't work anymore. The things were all in stock, I even emailed them and got a response saying they would be posted on that day, which they weren't.

I've got an order now 'currently not processing or being cancelled':biggrin:

Maybe I've become used to their speedy service. Perhaps they're turning into Chain Reaction ( but a slightly more expensive uk branch :laugh: )

OP
OP
djb1971

djb1971

Legendary Member
Now you're all just rubbing it in ;)

Bond

I ordered a few things last week and I got them two days after on the free delivery service.

OP
OP
djb1971

djb1971

Legendary Member
YESSSS!!!

One has arrived ( that wasn't processed ) and the other is being processed.

Don't let me down Wiggle, I need them by tomorrow morning.

No sweeties though

I_S

I placed an order on Tuesday with Wiggle, all items shown in stock. Today is Thursday & the order is 'Status Not Yet Processed'.

In the past my orders have always been dispatched the next working day. The prices are the same as my LBS, but it's usually quicker online because I don't need to queue for 15 mins to get served. If the Wiggle service becomes slow I'll shop elsewhere. High prices + slow service is a poor business model.

potsy

Rambler
Placed order Saturday and on Sunday got an e-mail with a £5 discount code(typical) parcel delivered Wednesday:smile:
Another order Tuesday hoping it comes tomorrow or I'll miss the postie:sad:

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Ordered a brake caliper last wednesday, choose priority mailing, arrived the following day.

Maybe they are a bit slow at the minute because they are overwhelmed with orders since summer approaches and weather has been good? Ive noticed this happen with other websites catering to other consumer groups.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
This'll be the new approach to make you pay the extra for the faster processing/posting. Once too many people realised that the standard post was arriving next day, no-one would've been paying the additional amount.

Try using 7dayshop - you'll wait a minimum of a week before your order is processed if you don't stump up extra for 'priority processing'. It's all a bit of a swizz.

Top Bottom