wiggle / crc own brand tyres ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Has anyone any experience of them ?
i did try their commuter tyres are they were ok and now im looking at their race tyre
https://www.wiggle.co.uk/lifeline-p...Vhu3tCh0XggUpEAQYASABEgJik_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

My michelin service course tyre was shredded at the weekend and i am debating whether to replace like for like as i did last a good 18 months and had plenty of life left in it untill it got scrubbed flat somewhere . Currently running a spare one thats 23 mm but definitely not as smooth a ride as the 25s

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
Had a couple sets of them and found them really good, I would use 28mm minimum these days and they fit that brief

T4tomo

Legendary Member
I ran the prime Armour 28mm on my London commuter and then switched them onto my winter road wheels. They are pretty much a conti 4seasons for 1/3 the price. defo were better (grip and protection) than the Conti "sport" or whatever that were on the winter road wheels.

OP
OP
cyberknight

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
only negative thing i found on the commuter tyes was the tread pattern filled with small bits of debris and cut the tyre up so you could see the blue protective layer but that is down to a section of my commute thats covered in gravel

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
Very good tyres them commuters. not sure what the race ones are like though

Attachments

• IMG_0267.jpg
    IMG_0267.jpg
    439.2 KB · Views: 7
Top Bottom