Wiggle Dragon Ride - Medio Fondo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Anyone doing the Wiggle Dragon Ride, and have you receiced your event pack?

I am and have not. Phoned today and went to answer machine and emailed and email was returned as mailbox full.

Cheers

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
Anyone doing the Wiggle Dragon Ride, and have you receiced your event pack?

I am and have not. Phoned today and went to answer machine and emailed and email was returned as mailbox full.

Cheers

Hi, they have posted something on there pageface about packs going out and not to panic!!!!!!

See http://www.facebook.com/HumanRaceEvents
"Attention all Wiggle Dragon Riders! Don't panic if you haven't yet received your event pack - we have sent out a last batch of them today, and some went out last week. They should be with you by Wednesday at the latest, and if your pack doesn't arrive before you head to Wales, it's not a problem. Just visit the helpdesk at the event and they will sort you out."

I have been worried about it too, cutting it fine.

Rooster1

Cheers Rooster ...especially when you phone and email and get no response it just puts me on edge. I need to psych myself up as it is.

Yeah, its a big deal for me too, my first time, and I am 45! Timing is a bit rough too, i'm doing some Online Sports Challenge, and every mile counts, but I need to back off a bit this week.

The 1800 miles of training I have put in better pay off, good luck on the day.

The sun better come out as some of the descents could get hairy, and my tyres don't seem to like the wet.

Rooster1

Truth is, I couldn't sleep last night worrying about it! And thats a week before xx(

Rooster1

Any sign of a pack today???

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
It'll be fine; it's a big event and well organised. I did last year's Gran Fondo.

Just make sure you turn up well in advance; there was a long queue of cars off the motorway to get in last year. However, once I was in they simply sent riders on their way as soon as they wanted.

Lots of spectators en route last year, lots of climbs, good support.

Rooster1

Got mine too. One hour session today, have done a lot less miles this week. I actually don't like it when I do less, my body seems to get lazy.

Top Bottom