Wiggle excelling themselves

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tynan

Veteran
Dipped in this morning

two technical short sleeved tops at £4.99
pair of the cheapie triple lens dhb glasses
another pair of the wollie boolies
and some assos chamois cream (nasty sore arse in full effect)

gold customer gets me 5% off
plus the £5 off voucher for anything over £50
free delivery

email just now to say it goes in the first class post today

the last delivery had a packet of jelly beans in it

(they'll be getting a serious complaint if there isn't one in this delivery)

all power to them, this is increasingly the level of service I'm getting used to

For a laugh I emailed wiggle and told them how disapointed I was as I had spent nearly 2 grand in 12 months with them and hadn't received any sweets. Next day an envelope showed up with about 10 packets in it. I was well chuffed!

bonj2

the 'exertec technical t-shirts'? :evil: got a couple of those for 4.99 each ages ago, still going strong. their technicalness isn't a patch on merino but for 4.99 not bad.

i got a packet of sweets and i only ordered some brake pads.

anybody want them, i hate them.

wafflycat

I munched on a packet of Wiggle sweets this very afternoon. Later I opened the Wiggle box that arrived yesterday - a replacement packet of Wiggle sweets is in there. They shall be demolished tomorrow most likely!

New gloves and glasses arrived today (only ordered yesterday!) - no sweets. Disappointing as they're good for a quick energy burst before the ride home.

OP
OP
Tynan

Tynan

Veteran
arrived today and it all looks splendid, barring the surprisingly small tub of chamoix cream for the princely sum of £10

the dhb glasses come in a presentationn box good enough for the crown jewels

and they feel very very comfy after the rubbish I wear at present, cheap, old and scratched to hell with the silly nose piece missing

and TWO bags of jelly beans

OP
OP
Tynan

Tynan

Veteran
I forget their bumf but don't they say they discounting everything routinely by that much at least?

you get 10% if you're a platinum customer, I'm getting 5% off for being a gold

plus the fiver off for £50 or more

and free p&p, seems good to me

CotterPin

You guys have got me excited now. I ordered some stuff from Wiggle on Friday and I am looking forward with anticipation to the sweets more than I am to the items I have purchased (socks and a cycle bag).

The sweets turned up! Whoooo!!!

OP
OP
Tynan

Tynan

Veteran
yes, sad isn't it, how the tiny bag of cheap jelly babies becomes the thing you look forward to

and clever

Top Bottom