Wiggle most popular

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stevenb

It might be.....a lot of these free ride lads n lasses by armour.
They probably get the stats from a selection of categories and pick the most sold items from each category. :biggrin:

Noodley

Aye, the "best buys", "most popular" items features on websites make me chuckle...they are most likely the "most popular" at the time someone bought one, to the specific person who bought it, in the millisecond they pressed the buy button.

I am sure I remember seeing a recent cycling page with a Pinarello listed as the "most popular" item - my arse!

yenrod

Eat MY Dust said:
What's with Wiggle's "our most popular cycle products - 6 March 2008" home page. Are they telling me that one of their most popular items for sale is MTB body armour? Surely they jest!

Its been the same or featured on Chainreaction too !

Rediculous...

If I was to purchase - looking like 'the terminator'...i imagine.

bonj2

they've got to use a bit of poetic license, they probably mean that's the most popular body armour in the body armour category. If they just picked the most popular overall it would probably be something quite boring like an inner tube.

longers

Legendary Member
It could be "most popular in the sales team when a sale is made". When they sell one they all get up and have a dance about then sit down and think "only another 999 to go to clear that shelf in the wharehouse."

Lots of mtb'ers wear body armour these days. The decent stuff tends to be more light and it's possible to ride XC in it. With arm and leg armour, it can save you some nasty injuries if you hit rocks when you crash. The full body armour is only really for DH.

I often wonder why somethign equivalent hasn't been developed for road because tarmac is hard when you hit it!

trio25

Über Member
I am amazed at how many people wear amour now. Turn up to what you think is an easy route and there will be a few people around in armour. Definitely popular.

Top Bottom