Wiggle New Forest 100 / wiggle general question

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Peteaud

Veteran
I ordered this via the wiggle site and my account shows it as not processed yet.

How does the wiggle events work?

Ive an e mail from them saying ive paid but thats it!!!

DRHysted

Guru
You should have recieved a confirmation email off them, if not then query it via the orders page.

Are you stalking me?^_^

OP
OP
Peteaud

Peteaud

Veteran
You should have recieved a confirmation email off them, if not then query it via the orders page.

Are you stalking me?^_^

I got this:-

Thank you for placing your order with us;

Order number: XXXXXXXXXXXXX

This email contains details of your order confirming the contents, despatch method, delivery address and instructions of what to do if you wish to modify your order.

The following items will be despatched as soon as possible:

1 x Wiggle Super Series New Forest 100 Saturday Sportive - Fun Fun 44 Miles

I have sent them an e mail.

No i am not stalking you - yet :laugh:

DRHysted

Guru
You should have recieved an email with the following information (obviously with your details)

Product relating to: 6th Wiggle Super Series New Forest 100 Saturday Sportive - Epic Epic - 100 Miles
UniqueID: xxxxxxxx420
Rider First Name: Duane
Rider Last Name: Hysted
Emergency Contact Tel Number: 023 xxxx xxxx
Mobile Tel Number: 075xxxxxxxx
Home Address: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Email Address: duane_hysted@xxxxxxxxxx
I agree to UKCE Terms & Conditions: Yes

OP
OP
Peteaud

Peteaud

Veteran
You should have recieved an email with the following information (obviously with your details)

Product relating to: 6th Wiggle Super Series New Forest 100 Saturday Sportive - Epic Epic - 100 Miles
UniqueID: xxxxxxxx420
Rider First Name: Duane
Rider Last Name: Hysted
Emergency Contact Tel Number: 023 xxxx xxxx
Mobile Tel Number: 075xxxxxxxx
Home Address: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Email Address: duane_hysted@xxxxxxxxxx
I agree to UKCE Terms & Conditions: Yes

Nothing like that, i have emailed them

Thanks for the info

RussellZero

Wannabe Stravati
Weathers looking a bit dubious... They're advising winter tyres, do you think that's really necessary? I've done a lot of the route in the rain before and not had a problem with my normal tyres, what's anyone else doing?

DRHysted

Guru
Due to serious problems at work (I'm the only trained person left from a team of 4) I can't do it now. But if I was still doing it tomorrow I wouldn't change my tyres, continental gatorskins, as I ran them on my first road bike last winter without a problem. I think they are classed as training tyres.
I haven't cycled the top loop of the course (and won't now :sad:) but the roads are pretty good on the rest of the course. But I suppose as they are the organisers they have to advise caution to cover themselves.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
I'm doing this on Sunday and got the email about tyres. I'm using Continental grand Prix 4000s, are they good enough? My wife is doing too on Bontranger R1 plus tyres that came on her Madone 3.1 are they ok?

RussellZero

Wannabe Stravati
I asked in my LBS today and they advised not to bother changing, just take a couple of spare tubes. The only bit Im worried about is going up Blissford, if its slippery the rear wheel spins, but then I guess thats part of the fun. I bought a pocket rocket waterproof mac and another spare tube just in case.

Top Bottom