Wiggle sent me some sweets!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joe

Über Member
Now I would have preferred a new bike, but beggars can't be choosers!
img4187largetu5.jpg

Mr Phoebus

It's to soften the blow when your credit card gets cloned. ;)

barq

I thought they were rather deformed wiggle logos.

They used to do them ages back so I'm glad they've returned (not sure they are vegetarian friendly though).

Monkey Boy

Yep, got some too but completely forgot until you mentioned it!! Was most surprised to see the wee wiggly fellas in the box....I'm off to munch em right now to celebrate the last day of my hols.
Had to spend a grand to get em....but got a free Cayo so it can't all be bad.;)

No sign of the card being cloned as yet....but I'm watchin it like a hawk.

I'm currently trying to work out hte best way to get more money off.

I want an Altura briefcase pannier at 49.99. If I order today and go over £50 I get 10% off. I've also amended my email preferences and every time you do this they give you £5 off a £50 order. But if I buy something small to get it over £50 for one discount it takes me under £50 so the other doesn't apply.

It's one of those times where I'm trying to find something else that I really need to take advantage.

socks are always useful, my mum used to say

CycleWidow

Monkey Boy said:
Yep, got some too but completely forgot until you mentioned it!! Was most surprised to see the wee wiggly fellas in the box....I'm off to munch em right now to celebrate the last day of my hols.
Had to spend a grand to get em....but got a free Cayo so it can't all be bad.;)

No sign of the card being cloned as yet....but I'm watchin it like a hawk.

Gawd darn it...I was looking forward to eating those!!!!!

Road Fiddler

I thought they were cars and i thought great lets eat the cars but on closer inspection they were rather deformed wiggle logos, i prefer the idea of eating cars though.

Top Bottom