Wiggo T Shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tete de la Course

Hi everyone,
I've designed some T shirts in tribute to our Top Mod. You can view them at the link below:

http://tetedelacourse.bigcartel.com/product/le-champion-limited-edition-tee

I wouldn't normally advertise on a message board like this however I noticed that several T shirts have popped up on ebay bearing the same (my) design and thought this would help avoid anyone being duped into buying something that was perhaps a bit shoddy quality wise.

*Also I'm a starving artist.

Thanks,

David

*Not true.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Discount for Cycle Chat members?

Presumably Wiggo has approved the design and the use of his image? I'm guessing his lawyers will be pretty hot on stuff like this if not...

OP
OP
Tete de la Course

Tete de la Course

Presumably Wiggo has approved the design and the use of his image? I'm guessing his lawyers will be pretty hot on stuff like this if not...

While I'm by no means an expert on image rights law, it's not an image of Bradley. It's a completely original piece of illustration done by myself. Not referenced from any image and something that took days of hard work to produce.

I don't see how it's any different from an item like this:
http://www.romsterbikewear.com/product/the-t-wigs-limited-edition-cycling-t-shirt-light-grey

(I don't mean to piss on their bonfire either because I really like their clothing.)

I also want to say that I would never have produced these if it weren't for the very large amount of emails I have received requesting this design as a T shirt. My only intention is that people might celebrate a national sporting hero and display proudly the sport that they (and I) love.

Thanks for your comment though :-(

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I am going to close this thread.
Please speak to Shaun. At the end of the day it's up to him as he is the owner of the site.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom