Wiggo's comments on drugs doubters.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
and then he will be accused of protesting too much?
I don't think so. I've never seen complaints about cyclists overdoing that. It's always complaints that they don't say enough. The obvious caveat being that he can't afford to do anything daft that undercuts what he says (cf Frank 'my contact with Dr Fuentes is purely for training plans and nothing more...' Schleck).

yello

Not afraid to address the subject is he? The anniversary of Tom Simpson's death too, I didn't realise that.

yello

Nope, I can assure you that Tommy Simpson did not win today's stage. And, yep, Wiggin's mentioned Simpson too.

I was most careful (as was Greg) not to reveal the name of the stage winner.... I think. I've read the post several times to see if it was implied though. I hope not!

Nope, I can assure you that Tommy Simpson did not win today's stage. And, yep, Wiggin's mentioned Simpson too.

I was most careful (as was Greg) not to reveal the name of the stage winner.
Fair enough. I was just adding 2 + 2 and getting Wiggy 5.

...of course, if it is Wiggy I'll be putting a bat up your nighdress. :evil:

BJH

Über Member
Thanks for the link to the wiggins article absolutely superb and what we all need to hear

Ditto on Millar today to great to see him holding his hand up to his past

All in all 4 Brit stage winners and first 2 places on GC

Brilliant

I was most careful (as was Greg) not to reveal the name of the stage winner.... I think. I've read the post several times to see if it was implied though. I hope not!
As soon as I saw who was in the break, I knew! Still....WOOO!!!!!!!! :wahhey:

Top Bottom