Wight here, Wight now!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

13 rider

Guru
Are you sure your son is not an alien he seems everything a teenager shouldn't be ,no mention of moans or strops ,just gets on with things
You will certainly remember this trip . Give it a day and start planning the next one

Well done to the three of ye for battling through and to you for a great write up. I read your "rainy day" in blazing sun over a coffee and I could feel your discomfort!

The old "What doesn't kill you...." might be a load of codswallop but on tough days it's always good to look back and remember other tough days. Tough Day + Time = Comedy in my world and everything becomes easier if I can generate a smile. Today's misery is tomorrow's great tale and next year's great memory.

I ❤️ parent children adventures and this week we've had two come along together! We're spoilt.

Italy might be longer but Italy has great coffee and cake! Tiramisu..... my Italian weakness ^_^

Thanks for sharing and looking forward to Italian adventures.

chriswoody

Legendary Member
Great stuff and well done to all three of you. it's a shame you had such bad luck with the weather but it seems you had a great trip nonetheless and will have some great memories to cherish in the future.

HelenD123

Guru
Somehow I rarely venture into this forum and have only just spotted your write up. It's great to see some words to augment the photos I've seen elsewhere. I too always imagine tours will be sunny and fun. At least you hadn't planned to try out your tent :laugh:.

OP
OP
Cathryn

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Somehow I rarely venture into this forum and have only just spotted your write up. It's great to see some words to augment the photos I've seen elsewhere. I too always imagine tours will be sunny and fun. At least you hadn't planned to try out your tent :laugh:.

Thank you! And yes…we were INCREDIBLY grateful for hotel rooms!

Top Bottom