Wild Edric

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
PaulSecteur

PaulSecteur

No longer a Specialized fanboy
EEK!

Just had a look at the "Tour of the peaks" profile... 2000ft more climbs, I SERIOUSLY doubt I will be able to do that... although...it looks like I could wuss out after winnats has finished me off and carry on for a few miles on the sheffield road instead of doing the inner loop. Obviously, my time would be void but it would be a shame to not do it.

PpPete

Legendary Member
Don't know if it was the 60 or the 100 we shared a route with for a while...the B4355 climb south of Newtown, and then down the other side through Teme valley.
Apologies if we held anyone up, our excuse was that we were nearly 500km in to our 600km audax (the Bryan Chapman Memorial ) and very nearly tail enders at that...(our fast boys would have been back in Chepstow by that time)

172traindriver

Legendary Member

Signed up for 112 Flat out in the Fens, so should be a very different sort of challenge. Have to compare notes after. Hope you manage next saturdays event, at least the weather is good, won't make the hills any easier, but at least you will be able to enjoy the views!

Top Bottom