wilier gtr 2015 full carbon ultegra

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Selling my beautiful Wilier GranTurismo, 2015 model in gloss black, yellow and green. full carbon 11 speed Ultegra groupset from standard except crank all paperwork included. Looking for a more upright carbon bike like a cannondale synapse or specialized roubaix. Local pick up from Ely Cambridgeshire, will meet within reason 20 mile radius, please note pedals and saddle are included in the sale
new up to date pics

wilier gtr new 001.jpg wilier gtr new 002.jpg wilier gtr new 003.jpg wilier gtr new 004.jpg wilier gtr 002.jpg wilier gtr 003.jpg wilier gtr 005.jpg wilier gtr 006.jpg wilier gtr 011.jpg wilier gtr 012.jpg

Looking for £850.00 cash on collection

Last edited:

mark st1

Plastic Manc
How much matey ?

OP
OP
D

dandello

That's not an Ultegra crankset?
well done you have past the visual test, but everything else is (sorry my mistake)
i can't believe the difference between 105 and ultegra for 1 step up it's so smooth
the crank is shimano i believe

400bhp

Guru
well done you have past the visual test, but everything else is (sorry my mistake)
i can't believe the difference between 105 and ultegra for 1 step up it's so smooth
the crank is shimano i believe

Incredible how you managed to photo every other part bar the most expensive groupset part.:rolleyes:

OP
OP
D

dandello

If the people who keep making comments would like to buy this bike then fair enough but please could you stop Hijackig a potential sale with your negative comments if you are not interested in buying it Thanks in advance ^_^

Last edited:
Top Bottom