Wilier Mortirolo 2008 F+F

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

515mm

Like it says on the tin, I have a 54cm 2008 Wilier Mortirolo carbon fibre frameset and Bontrager XXXlite carbon seatpost for sale. The frameset alone retails for £950 these days, the seatpost about £90 or so. Both are finished in black carbon weave with white decals.

I've done about 1500 miles on it, but it's a bit small for me, hence the sale. It's never been raced, crashed or dropped and is in good condition. There are a couple of minor surface marks here and there in the top layer of lacquer - the sort that can only be seen when you're polishing it!

It'll make for a great upgrade for your existing aluminium machine. Carbon rides beautifully, smoothing out road buzz yet keeping the stiffness needed for climbing and accelerating. It also holds onto speed really well and seems to come alive past 20mph, urging you forward. It corners positively, this theme of smoothness pervading every aspect of it's performance actually - and as we all know; smooth means fast.

I'm looking for £450.

OP
OP
515mm

515mm

Hello all.

If it sweetens the pill, I can throw in a 90 or 100mm stem and a pair of alloy 42cm drop bars...........

Tel

Veteran
Thanks for all the help. What a shame we could not make it fit. Oh well theres a bargain for someone else....

Good luck with the sale although you shouldn't need it :smile:

Top Bottom