Wilier zero 7 Chorus 2019...any one have?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hey all,
Anyone have a Wilier bike, or have had a zero 7 chorus? Are they a good bike?
I have tried the fit and fells good and size ok but dont know much of the bike
Many thanks

Cycleops

Legendary Member
What do you need to know? There are as good as any other far Eastern produced bike, in fact they are probably made in the same factory as other big name brands despite being based in Italy with a long history.
Best to judge in terms of VfM and warranty by comparing with other similar priced bikes or select because it comes in a nice colour :smile:.

OP
OP
T

Tripster

That decides it then :becool: :thumbsup:

A few days ago I was out running in Grado, Italy and bumped in to someone I had not seen for a while from work. He is Italian and does Triathlons, had just bought a new Wilier Carbon bike and used it in a short Tri event in Spain. I was drooling it was so nice. Ultegra Rim brakes, no discs, I was very jealous as he cycled off for the day and I went back to hotel to ready for a night shift 😣

Cycleops

Legendary Member
It's £2.5k . The bike is seriously light at 7kg so it's looks like the money has been spent on an ultra light frame.

OP
OP
T

Tripster

In the current climate it’s a real pain in the ass the get down to London for a bike fit and work makes it harder. Now another 4 week lockdown. I was thinking of just ordering the Condor in a 56 frame same as a Frat I had and just having it built without the bike fit

OP
OP
T

Tripster

I know what I’d have...but then I like steel and not keen on carbon. The Condor oozes class :becool:
A classic steel bike with a ItalIan made frame rather than a bike with an Italian name made in Far East, I know what I’d rather have.

Email sent asking for lead time and option to build without a bike fit.....you talked me into it😋
Im going with rim brakes, Mavic wheels and Shimano Ultegra....

Top Bottom