Will be lurking today, mostly here

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Peteaud

Veteran
Yesterday Mrs Aud had an eye op so i had the day off work to take her in and look after her etc.

Went to work this morning and then got a phone call from her saying she had passed out and could i get home.

Back home and she is a little shaken but ok, so for the rest of the day i will be mooching about making sure she is well, but this means no going out, so, i will be on here for the day just because i have nothing else to do.

You have been warned.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I hope Mrs Aud gets well soon peteaud. :hugs:. I suppose we will have to put up with you, as no one else will :laugh::laugh:

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
You wait till she sees that bike indoors though... brownie points will soon go back to -30,000. Trust me, I know. :smile: (Doesn't mean you stop trying for positive ones though :thumbsup:)
+1 for that. Mines only allowed in when its attached to the turbo trainer, which is thankfully rare...​

I'll be having a similar day this Friday. Her indoors is going into hospital to get her wisdom teeth removed. I have to drop her at hospital at 8am then go back to collect her later in the day.
I may sneak out for a bike ride while she is 'under the knife'
To say she is nervous about it is an understatement.

OP
OP
Peteaud

Peteaud

Veteran
I'll be having a similar day this Friday. Her indoors is going into hospital to get her wisdom teeth removed. I have to drop her at hospital at 8am then go back to collect her later in the day.
I may sneak out for a bike ride while she is 'under the knife'
To say she is nervous about it is an understatement.

The things we do for our wives. :angel:

OP
OP
Peteaud

Peteaud

Veteran
I hope Mrs P gets better soon. I did the same for my wife on Friday when she had an op on her right arm. Just as I did a month ago when she had an op on her left arm. Just as I did in early March when she had an op on her left and rights arms.........dangerous thing this cycling :whistle:

But you must have a million brownie points, and be treated like a god for being so good.

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
The things we do for our wives. :angel:
The last year it's been the opposite in chez CB, with her indoors racking up brownie points looking after me. Which means a new kitchen and downstairs loo when I'm fit. No escaping it, both are currently taking over the front room:laugh:
Think I preferred last year's hospital stay, that only cost 3 new dresses which were needed, apparently due to the hot weather. This time I've locked the credit card away..

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
I hope Mrs P gets better soon. I did the same for my wife on Friday when she had an op on her right arm. Just as I did a month ago when she had an op on her left arm. Just as I did in early March when she had an op on her left and rights arms.........dangerous thing this cycling :whistle:

@User14044 must be very rocky indeed if every time his missus slaps him she breaks her arm. ;)

Top Bottom