Will I get better than this for the same sort of money?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nappadang

Über Member
http://www.rutlandcycling.com/28070...BfoMxUcunumy4QOgnRh2B_97eV6tmy5trgaAvec8P8HAQ

It's a Defy 2 Composite if you can't check the link.
I've had a go of my mate's so I know its rides really well, though his is a slightly older version. I'd still like people's opinions,before I take the plunge, especially if you own one .
Anything better in the same price region would be greatly appreciated too.

Buying a first road bike is a tough job, please help me.

Mick

Drago

Legendary Member
The Defy in all its variants are very nice machines, not easy to significantly better for half as much again.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I love my aluminium Defy 2, adore it so was keen to try the Defy 2 Composite when looking for a carbon bike. Test rode it for 8 or 9 miles and hated it. It was not nearly as nice a ride as my aluminium Defy and I was very disappointed. I went off and bought a Planet X Pro Carbon for £999.99 instead with better gears, lighter bike and a prettier colour.

If you like the Defy 2, that is a very good price for one, so I'd go for it.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Got the Defy 5 myself and its my work horse . I love riding it and although the most basic of the Defy range it is a little bit pimped with TCR advanced cast offs :becool:

huwsparky

Über Member
http://www.rutlandcycling.com/28070...BfoMxUcunumy4QOgnRh2B_97eV6tmy5trgaAvec8P8HAQ

It's a Defy 2 Composite if you can't check the link.
I've had a go of my mate's so I know its rides really well, though his is a slightly older version. I'd still like people's opinions,before I take the plunge, especially if you own one .
Anything better in the same price region would be greatly appreciated too.

Buying a first road bike is a tough job, please help me.

Mick

Just bought a defy composite 1 myself and I like it! ^_^

Top Bottom