Will I look like a kn*b?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

buddha

Veteran
Isn't using bull-horns almost the same a just riding on the hoods all the time? In which case, if you're bothered about what others think, you could just get some short reach/compact drop bars. Or are these only for girls?:girl:

What would be the best shifters to use with this? I would still like to avoid downtube shifters.

As someone has already said, bar end shifters work well, I'm sure I've seen normal drop bar combined leavers and shifters used, but perhaps they just resembled them.

Isn't using bull-horns almost the same a just riding on the hoods all the time? In which case, if you're bothered about what others think, you could just get some short reach/compact drop bars. Or are these only for girls?:girl:
where can I get a set, that sounds like it would be of benefit to my wife.

D

Deleted member 1258

I've got bull horns on my fixie.... does the make me a hipster? :eek:

I've also got bull horns on my fixed, and I'm definitely not a Hipster, something to do with my grey hair and beard, and the bikes sensible mudguards, carrier and lights. ^_^

ASC1951

Guru
Sorry, might be giving the wrong info. By Aero bars I mean these:
26984.jpg
AccountantPete has a pair of these for a tenner over on the sale board http://www.cyclechat.net/threads/profile-bullhorn-bars-26mm.110399/ and can probably source you some shifters and brakes if you ask him nicely, HJ.

Top Bottom