Will somebody please interview Emma Pooley?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BBRoberts

I've been waiting quite a while now, I havn't noticed any interviews with Emma Pooley. Did I miss something? Where is the Emma Pooley interview to wrap up the Giro. There are always two sides to a story and Emma's take on the Giro would not only be equally important but equally interesting. If you found an interview somewhere, or a blog, or a bit of rambling somewhere, post it here so I can read it. I want to know what Emma said. I want to know what happened with Cevelo, and her duties concerning team mates like Claudia Hausler. I want to know what happened when she flatted and why a team mate or the Cevelo team car was not Johnny on the spot to change her wheel? Why did she lose so much time there during the Sormano stage? Was she 100 percent for the Giro, or not 100 percent in form? Was she burned out from winning races all season long? Did she make the Giro a priority or was it resigned to Claudia as stated in the BC interview? What happened, what went wrong, give us the dirt? All the nasty little details! Why was her ITT so sub par, was that a sign? Was Emma ready for a showdown with Mara, or was it saved for another day? Was Emma giving 100 percent on the Stelvio? Or was that so called high pace, all she could give.

I think it's equally important that Emma do this interview and equally important that a major cycling website obtain this interview for the fans. We heard from Mara, now we need to hear from Emma?
http://velonews.competitor.com/2010...tt-committing-to-be-authentically-mara_129098

BBR

Agreed, she's a great rider and should be celebrated as much as Nicole Cooke.

Last year (I think it was last year) she was a studio guest on the EuroSport coverage of the Tour and came across very well. An intelligent rider and an intelligent person.

SimonC

I've been waiting quite a while now, I havn't noticed any interviews with Emma Pooley. Did I miss something? Where is the Emma Pooley interview to wrap up the Giro. There are always two sides to a story and Emma's take on the Giro would not only be equally important but equally interesting. If you found an interview somewhere, or a blog, or a bit of rambling somewhere, post it here so I can read it. I want to know what Emma said. I want to know what happened with Cevelo, and her duties concerning team mates like Claudia Hausler. I want to know what happened when she flatted and why a team mate or the Cevelo team car was not Johnny on the spot to change her wheel? Why did she lose so much time there during the Sormano stage? Was she 100 percent for the Giro, or not 100 percent in form? Was she burned out from winning races all season long? Did she make the Giro a priority or was it resigned to Claudia as stated in the BC interview? What happened, what went wrong, give us the dirt? All the nasty little details! Why was her ITT so sub par, was that a sign? Was Emma ready for a showdown with Mara, or was it saved for another day? Was Emma giving 100 percent on the Stelvio? Or was that so called high pace, all she could give.

I think it's equally important that Emma do this interview and equally important that a major cycling website obtain this interview for the fans. We heard from Mara, now we need to hear from Emma?
http://velonews.comp...lly-mara_129098

BBR

Do you post on Veloriders?? Jane Belleville?

Top Bottom