Wiltshire 100 9th. Sept 2012

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Trekvet

Anyone doing this ride? If it suitable cycling weather I'll be riding in from Westbury which will add, t & b, 26mls to the day, as have no car. Will probably need lights as lighting up time is 19:48 to 05:57 that day. Hope to do it in 8hrs. net riding time. Anyone estimate the same time who would like to join for the whole ride, as that way I needn't carry (the extra weight of) a lock?

Alex11

I'm in Trowbridge and thinking of doing it!

OP
OP
T

Trekvet

I'm in 2 minds whether to do this ride as often round that route-ish, and am out all day the Sat. before. Instead I thinking of doing the Castle Combe to Chepstow sportive as that would be more virgin territory, on Sun 26th. Aug. As CC is abt. 25 from Westbury would only do the 50mls. to Chepstow, giving me 100-ish out and back for the day. That ride would leave me more rested?! for the Seend ride in Sept. So not yet committed either way.

OP
OP
T

Trekvet

This Sunday, weather permitting, I'm doing the 56ml. part of the Castle Combe to Chepstow sportive, and the Seend ride is on the calendar. For the Seend ride perhaps I'll see you about Semington roundabout, if you ride out from Trowbridge that is?

Alex11

Yes, can't make the CC one this weekend. What bicycle were you on when you cycled past me and my friend the other day?

Top Bottom