WIMPS JOGLE 2020

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Landsurfer

Veteran
landsurferPosts: 5030Joined: 27 Oct 2012, 9:13pmLocation: RotherhamContact:
Re: The WIMPS JOGLE 2020
by landsurfer » 11 Dec 2019, 8:03pm
Good evening WIMPS,
This is the point of the year when i have to ask who is actually doing this ride.
The Whiteside's are, on the dates previously posted, with Hattie the campervan and Connor, Molly and Ella as our team.
A support van is available with fuel card.

I understand that stuff happens and today's "definitely riding" is tomorrows ..oops !!

But ...

I could do with someone to identify camp sites ..90% of the LEJOG sites where great ... but others ?? "Stalag Luft" Blair Atholl comes to mind.

Time to get real about the JOGLE chaps and chapesses .......

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
I’m not sure if it’s me, I’m a bit tired but the post above makes no sense. Is it me?

OP
OP
Landsurfer

Landsurfer

Veteran
I’m not sure if it’s me, I’m a bit tired but the post above makes no sense. Is it me?

Yes it's you .... the WIMPS are a long distance, mature , cycling club ...................... feel free to apply for membership.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
It is a disguised quote from a different forum, and there is no mention of it here before this post parachutes in, which is what makes it confusing!

If it had started with something like "Latest news on WIMPS JOGLE ride, as posted on CyclingUK an hour ago:" it would have been a bit more obvious!

OP
OP
Landsurfer

Landsurfer

Veteran
It is a disguised quote from a different forum, and there is no mention of it here before this post parachutes in, which is what makes it confusing!

If it had started with something like "Latest news on WIMPS JOGLE ride, as posted on CyclingUK an hour ago:" it would have been a bit more obvious!

Sorry for the confusion chaps, the post makes sense to those it's targeted at, who access more than just the CTC forum.

OP
OP
Landsurfer

Landsurfer

Veteran
So why don't you 'shout out' and name those it's targeted at?
@CarlP 's comment was/is 'on the money'.
Good luck with the planning is this is its style!
Be of some interest if you shared your route/itinerary.

Because they can read and we did the LEJOG last summer so its a reverse of that route ... and WE all know what that route was ....^_^

Top Bottom